The Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs invites nominations for the following awards recognizing Le Moyne faculty who excel in teaching, research, advising, mentoring, and service. These awards will be presented at the Spring Convocation on Wednesday, April 11 at 4pm.
- The Rev. Richard M. McKeon, S.J. Scholar of the Year Award
- The Rev. Robert E. O'Brien, S.J. Service Award
- The Rev. Msgr. A. Robert Casey Teacher of the Year Award
- The Beatrice Robinson, Ph.D. Advisor of the Year Award
- The Louis D. DeGennaro, Ph.D., Undergraduate Mentor Award
- The Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Member of the Year Award
- The Joseph C. Georg Professorship
Brief nominating letters should be addressed to Rev. Joseph Marina, SJ. Please write a separate letter for each nomination.
Nominating materials may be submitted in the following ways:
1) by email to email@example.com;
2) as hard copies through campus mail to the Provost's Office; or
3) delivered in person to the Provost's Office (Grewen Hall 209J).
Nominations are due by 4 p.m. on Monday, December 18. Nominees will be notified by Thursday, December 21, and application materials will be due by Monday, January 22, 2018.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Maggie Goss in the Provost's Office at x4125.