Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs invites
nominations for the following awards recognizing Le Moyne faculty who
excel in teaching, research, advising, mentoring, and service. These
awards will be presented at the Spring Convocation on
Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 4:00pm
- The Rev. Richard M. McKeon, S.J. Scholar of the Year Award
- The Rev. Robert E. O'Brien, S.J. Service Award
- The Rev. Msgr. A. Robert Casey Teacher of the Year Award
- Annual Beatrice Robinson, Ph.D. Undergraduate Academic Advising Award
- Louis D. De Gennaro, Ph.D. Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year Award
- The Caroline Fitzgerald Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Member of the Year Award
- The Graduate Mentor of the Year Award
Eligible faculty members are invited to apply for The Joseph C. Georg Endowed Professorship. Please note that nominations are not required for the Professorship. Faculty must notify the Provost's office of their intent to apply by January 11, 2021 and application materials are due by January 26, 2021. Materials should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Brief nominating letters should be addressed to Rev. Joseph Marina, SJ. Please write a separate letter for each nomination.
Nominating materials may be submitted in the following ways:
1) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) as hard copies through campus mail to the Provost's Office
Nominations are due Friday, December 11, 2020. Application materials are due by Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com