Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs invites
nominations for the following awards recognizing Le Moyne faculty who
excel in teaching, research, advising, mentoring, and service. These
awards will be presented at the Spring Convocation on
Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 4:00pm
- The Rev. Richard M. McKeon, S.J. Scholar of the Year Award
- The Rev. Robert E. O'Brien, S.J. Service Award
- The Rev. Msgr. A. Robert Casey Teacher of the Year Award
- Annual Beatrice Robinson, Ph.D. Undergraduate Academic Advising Award
- Louis D. De Gennaro, Ph.D. Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year Award
- The Caroline Fitzgerald Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Member of the Year Award
- The Graduate Mentor of the Year Award
- Rev. Kevin G. O’Connell, S.J. Endowed Professorship
Brief nominating letters should be addressed to Rev. Joseph Marina, SJ. Please write a separate letter for each nomination.
Nominating materials may be submitted in the following ways:
1) by email to email@example.com;
2) as hard copies through campus mail to the Provost's Office; or
3) delivered in person to the Provost's Office (Grewen Hall 209J).
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Emily Mulrooney in the Provost's Office at x4125.