The Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs invites nominations for the following awards recognizing Le Moyne faculty who excel in teaching, research, advising, mentoring, and service. These awards will be presented at the Spring Convocation on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 4:00pm, Grewen Auditorium.
- The Rev. Richard M. McKeon, S.J., Scholar of the Year Award
- The Rev. Robert E. O'Brien, S.J., Service Award
- The Rev. Msgr. A. Robert Casey Teacher of the Year Award
- The Beatrice Robinson, Ph.D. Undergraduate Academic Advising Award
- The Louis D. De Gennaro, Ph.D., Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year Award
- The Graduate Mentor of the Year Award
- The Caroline Fitzgerald Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Member of the Year Award
Brief nominating letters should be addressed to Jim Hannan, Ph.D., Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. Please write a separate letter for each nomination.
Nominating materials may be submitted in the following ways:
1) by email to [email protected];
2) as hard copies through campus mail to the Provost's Office
Nominations are due Friday, December 9, 2022. Application materials are due Monday, January 23, 2023.
Eligible faculty members are invited to apply for The Rev. Kevin G. O’Connell, S.J., Endowed Professorship. Please note that nominations are not required for the Professorship. Faculty must notify the Provost's office of their intent to apply by January 6, 2023 and application materials are due by January 23, 2023. Materials must be submitted electronically to ac[email protected].