Financial Aid for Returning Undergraduates

Returning students must file the FAFSA and the NYS TAP Application. The FAFSA is available on the web at or if you prefer a paper application you can call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3242. A link is provided at the FAFSA website for completing the New York State TAP application. You will be emailed when your financial aid award is available and can be viewed at Full time undergraduates must accept their federal loans at this site in order for the loans to be credited to the student account.  Returning student financial aid packages will be available by mid-June if all paper work is completed.

How Do I Keep My Aid?

Students receiving Le Moyne, federal or state aid must maintain satisfactory academic standing as outlined in the College Catalog. Additional guidelines for retaining the New York State TAP awards are also outlined in the College Catalog. Students must also maintain eligibility for each scholarship they receive. Any type of financial aid administered by the College may be revoked in the event that a discrepancy between the applicant's statement of need and his or her current financial status is discovered.

View additional details in the College Catalog

What If My Circumstances Change?

You might be one of many of our families that experience changes in financial circumstances during the academic year after you've filed the FAFSA. We can review your situation and make adjustments to your and/or your parent’s financial information on the FAFSA. We consider each request on a case-by-case basis. Adjustments of financial aid awards are subject to the availability of funds. To notify our office of your special circumstances please complete our online form at